Mental Health & Wellbeing
At Woodland Grange we aim to promote positive mental health and wellbeing to our entire school community (staff, pupils and families). We recognise the importance of maintaining good physical and mentally health as well as it's effect on our total wellbeing. We want all our children to feel safe, valued and have trusted adults that they can talk to. There are many things we can all do to look after our mental wellbeing, these include:
- Building positive relationships, opening up and talking about how you feel.
- Making time for yourself, including time to relax.
- Looking after your mental health, keeping mentally active.
- Looking after your physical health.
- Getting plenty of sleep.
- Following a healthy and balanced diet.
We have created separate pages for pupils and parents with further information, links and advice. We understand that talking about our mental health is a difficult thing to do, especially if we are struggling. Please remember: You are not alone.
Click on the links below: