First Time Admissions
This is our Welcome book for all new starters
Welcome video for children starting at Woodland Grange
A warm welcome from our Foundation teachers
Assistant Head: Mrs Smith
This is an introduction video from Mrs Smith, our Assistant Head.
Foundation teacher: Mrs Hibbard
A message from Mrs Hibbard, one of our Foundation teachers
Foundation teacher: Miss Yadav
A message from Miss Yadav, one of our Foundation teachers.
Foundation learning support assistant: Mrs Parekh
A message from Mrs Parekh, one of our Foundation learning support assistants.
Foundation learning support assistant: Mrs Bagh
A message from Mrs Bagh, one of our Foundation learning support assistants.
Reception Parents meeting video
For pupils starting in Autumn 2021:
- 9th June - Induction Evening over Teams 6pm (further details to follow).
- 24th June -Teddy bears picnic 1.45-3pm outside on the school field. N.B. School may have to rearrange/cancel if the weather doesn't look good.
- 25th, 26th, 27th, 31st August and 1st Sept - Home visits (depending on restrictions being lifted, these may take place in school).
- 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th September -pupils in for half day sessions.
- 8th Sept - pupils in full time.