Welcome to the Woodland Wide Web ~ Woodland Grange Primary School online. Please enjoy exploring the various sections of our website and learning a little about life at Woodland Grange. Visits to our school are always welcome.
Woodland Grange is an exciting and innovative school that is committed to giving our children and families the best opportunities. Our School is a unique place; it has an individual identity where a child
We are proud of our standards of
This website offers a picture of life at Woodland Grange illustrating the vision and values we work hard to deliver. It replaced our previous site that had enjoyed 1,500,000 visitors and won the Yahoo Educational Website of the Year award! Our website is managed on a daily basis by our staff and children.
We have made a video to show you how to access work on our Learn Site.
Ahead of the proposed reopening of schools on June 1st to pupils in Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 6, we have set up parent and carer surveys to find out how many pupils will be returning to school.
There are three separate surveys:
Preschool survey. This is purely for preschool parents (and includes any parents who may also be key workers). Completed for Tuesday 26th May.
Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 6 survey. Completed for Wednesday 27th May.
Key worker survey for any parents or carers who have not been sending their children in during the lockdown (even f they completed the original survey). Completed for Wednesday 27th May.
Click below to open the plan that we will be putting in place should school reopen to pupils in Preschool, Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 6.
Our Trust CEO, Stephen Mitchell has also written a letter to all parents and carers.
Latest School Events Events
- Half term25May2020
- Pre School closed25May2020
- KS1 Phonics screening check08Jun2020
- In light of Government guidance, Mr Hayles has written to all parents.
- HSBC UK Let's Ride Local provides ideas and inspiration to help keep everyone motivated and safe whilst cycling in your local area.
- Mr Hayles has written to all parents with updates on the current situation at school.
- During May we are asking staff and parents to get involved in the Miles For Mind Challenge
- During these unusual times we want everyone to keep in touch with school...